Behinger UMX61 - Not able to change the patches

M
Michel Sandri Lima posted Mar 30 '17, 22:40:

Hi guys.

I'm using the SampleBox with Behinger UMX, but when I try to increase or decrease the program, the sound disappears and I need to back to the only one the sounds. Thanks in advanced.

Regards.

A
AlexM posted Mar 31 '17, 09:42:

That sounds quite strange! The program button sounds like it's working as it should. Perhaps the second sample set isn't configured correctly. Are you able to plug your RPi into a screen via HDMI (or SSH if you know how)? This may display some useful error messages.

M
Michel Sandri Lima posted Mar 31 '17, 15:36:

Hi Alex.

Thanks for the quick answer. Yes, I'm able to do this. The error would appears in the prompt?

Regards.

M
Michel Sandri Lima posted Mar 31 '17, 21:53:

I connected it to a display, but I don't see any error when I change the program. Is possible to change the program directly on the Raspberry?

A
AlexM posted Apr 1 '17, 03:26:

I should have provided more instructions there! ;) Any errors and print messages are, in a way, hidden behind the terminal. We need to restart the SamplerBox script.

With a keyboard and display connected to the RPi, log in (user: root, pass: root)

Now we want to stop SamplerBox so we can restart it:
systemctl stop samplerbox

Start SamplerBox
cd SamplerBox/ ; python samplerbox.py

Now, this might not actually show you any errors, but there may be some useful messages to help work out what's going on

M
Michel Sandri Lima posted Apr 2 '17, 20:01:

Hi Alex.

Thanks for the tip. Here is the result. Just the Program 0 have sound. https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ald3OeYI7Ll2jy77Kp7IrXzyoeO5

Regards

M
Michel Sandri Lima posted Apr 2 '17, 21:23:

Hi Alex.

I just realized that there is only the 0 Saw folder in the SamplerBox folder. This is the reason. I'm a MAC user, how can I copy the other patches file into the SDCARD is I can't see the structure folder? Thanks in advanced.

Regards.

M
Michel Sandri Lima posted Apr 3 '17, 15:53:

Hi Alex.

It's working now. I got. Thanks for your help.

Regards

(not published)
  I want to post as guest