J
Joey posted Jan 28 '21, 21:34:

Many people including my self prefer a GUI to headless at least as an option

R
rumburak posted Jan 30 '21, 12:21:

The stuff is completely dead:

• Raspi-3: not even booting
  • Raspi-2: boots up and than freezes up

I've lost quite few hours with this nonsense.

E
Erich posted Feb 11 '21, 18:07:

The Version from HANS has a UI which accessable via WIFI.
https://homspace.nl/samplerbox/

O
Onkel Flo posted Feb 26 '21, 19:43:

Is it possible to access that webgui via an onboard browser, so that (provided there is a screen attached) the device itself can display the GUI?

H
HansEhv posted Feb 27 '21, 02:52:

No, samplerbox is a standalone musical instrument, not an application on a desktop, so it certainly has no onboard browser.
Simplified GUI on the box with webgui is provided via displays and buttons (when using forks/images from 2019 and higher).

O
Onkel Flo posted Feb 27 '21, 16:06:

I second the idea of keeping samplerbox a dedicated instrument. Still, I think a way of displaying the GUI on the Standard-Screens that attach via GPIO-header would be very convenient for those users who alreary got one.

O
Onkel Flo posted Feb 27 '21, 16:06:

I second the idea of keeping samplerbox a dedicated instrument. Still, I think a way of displaying the GUI on the Standard-Screens that attach via GPIO-header would be very convenient for those users who alreary got one.

E
Erich posted Apr 16 '21, 22:51:

Simply add a Arduino with the Arduino MIDI Library, best a Arduino which works with 3.3 Volts and use this as the controller to add Your ideas of a UI and add some Pots or Encoders to build Your UI and send the changes as CC-Messages to the Raspberry PI.
If the Arduino is working with 3.3 Volts, YOu could use it directly with the Serial MIDI-Port in the Version from HansEhv.

(not published)
  I want to post as guest