Jonathan posted May 5 '21, 18:08:
Can anyone help in how to go forward from this point?
I'm new to the world of linux language or Raspbian so not sure what to do.
- I downloaded the image for Samplebox
- Flashed it onto a SD 32 GB card using Etcher
- Booted it onto the Raspberry pi 3+
- Entered the login and password codes (root and root)
- Now I get this line on the monitor: [email protected]:˜#
No sound from the Keyboard (an iRig) pretty lost as to where to go from here.
Thanks in advance!
HansEhv posted May 6 '21, 00:34:
If it boots with RPI3+ (which it obviously does), then you have downloaded the alternative image from the homspace.nl/samplerbox site.
On that same site you can find extensive docs, faqs, debugging instructions and a forum specifically for this fork.
Jonathan posted May 6 '21, 18:23:
yup works now! though only one sound (synth) I'll have to do some more research on how to get more sounds in via usb. Thx!!